OLIVER HOLT: My frosty exchange with Jude Bellingham's dad and why I hope it isn't a sign of things to come in 2025

New Photo - OLIVER HOLT: My frosty exchange with Jude Bellingham's dad and why I hope it isn't a sign of things to come in 2025
OLIVER HOLT: My frosty exchange with Jude Bellingham's dad and why I hope it isn't a sign of things to come in 2025
A week or so before the Champions League final last summer, I went to Real Madrid's Valdebebas training ground on the outskirts of the city, along with a couple of hundred other journalists, for the club's pre-match media day. After an open training session, Madrid put several players up for interview and, to the happy surprise of most of those there, Jude Bellingham soon appeared to take his place at a podium in front of an eager crowd of reporters.
More >> https://ift.tt/zA9xny5 Full Article on Source: LEX MAG
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

WALL MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com